Osteoarthritis knee is arthritis of Knee . After the age of 30 most of the people get started weak of the bone. Due to lack of proper diet and exercise , people get osteoarthritis.
Osteoarthritis condition is also called as degenerative joint disease or “wear and tear” arthritis that occurs most in hands, hips, lower back and knees frequently.
Osteoarthritis knee is common nowadays with middle aged and old age person Due to osteoarthritis , the surrounding muscle and structures get weakness . So to maintain the good health bone and surrounding structures you need to do the regular exercise .
you will know basic knowledge about symptoms of osteoarthritis knee, causes of osteoarthritis knee and know how to do the exercises for knee pain problems.
There are simple exercises you can do at your home too. Here we present the videos and picture that will help to reduce your knee osteoarthritis pain.
Home Exercise For Osteoarthritis Knee
- Hamstring Stretching Exercise
- Quadricep Stretching Exercise ( Prone Knee Exercise)
- Knee Bending exercise with Towel
- Hand Raise Knee Exercise
- Knee Bridging Exercise
- straight Leg Raise exercise
- Hip Abductor strengthening Exercise
- Short arch quadricep strengthening exercise
- Sitting quadricep strengthening exercise
- Hamstring strengthening exercise
Osteoarthritis Knee Exercise Video in Hindi
You can learn and do the exercise by looking at this video . Doing these exercise you can have knee pain problems
Exercise to strengthen Your knee Video
Causes of osteoarthritis knee
The most common cause of osteoarthritis knee is due to age Beside there are other factors increase the risk of developing arthritis at an earlier age.
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Other illnesses
symptoms of osteoarthritis knee
These are most common symptoms of osteoarthritis knee when you have. If you have these symptoms then you should have arthritis of your knee.
- Knee pain that worsens with activity
- Stiffness of Knee stiffness
- Swelling of Knee
- Pain on prolonged sitting or resting
- Crepitus and cracking sound on movement of knee
- Pain on climbing up and down the stairs